Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) organizes Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Special Officers in different units like Agriculture, IT, Law, HR, Marketing, and Rashtrabhasha Adhikari, etc. in the Public Sector Banks. Every year, thousands of applicants wait for IBPS SO Notification to apply for this test.
How Can You Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment?
You need to apply online for the IBPS SO recruitment. Visit the official website and register yourself by entering your valid details, upload a scanned copy of the documents that the authorities ask, validate your details, and proceed to final submission. In the end, pay IBPS SO application charges to complete your registration process.
IBPS SO 2020 Admit Card
The authorities will release your admit card for IBPS SO 2020 examination only if you register successfully. You can download the admit cards from the official website of IBPS. The governing body will not send you the hard copies of the hall ticket by post or any other offline mode.
IBPS SO Recruitment Stages 2020
The authorities recruit for IBPS SO as per the merit and qualification of the candidates. There will be a written or online exam in two phases (preliminary and main exams). And eventually, you will have a personal interview.
This year, IBPS SO Preliminary exam 2020 is going to take place on December 26 and 27. And IBPS SO 2020 Main exam will be on January 30, 2021. For now, have a look at IBPS specialist officer’s selection procedure details below.
IBPS SO Preliminary Exam
The details of the IBPS so preliminary exam for the post: Law officer & Rashtrabhasha Adhikari are like:
- The reasoning section is of 50 marks, and there will be 50 questions you need to solve
- English Language part will again have 50 marks, but the questions are 25.
- Finally, general Awareness with Special Reference to the Banking Industry segment will have 50 marks for 50 questions.
The details of the IBPS SO preliminary exam for the Post of Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer, IT Officer are like:
- Reasoning will have 50 marks and 50 questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude has 50 marks and 50 questions.
- English Language will be of 50 marks and questions are 25
IBPS SO Mains Exam details in brief
For the post of Rashtrabhasha Adhikari, the details are like:
- The subject of Professional Knowledge (Objective) has 60 marks and 45 questions; however, the Professional Knowledge(Descriptive) will have two questions.
For the post of Agriculture Field Officer, Law Officer, IT Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer, the details are like:
- The subject of Professional Knowledge will have 60 marks for 60 questions.
IBPS SO interview
Once the IBPS SO notification is released, the online test will be used to shortlist applicants for the interview phase. Your marks in the online exam hold a lot of importance along with your interview. The final merit list will rely on the scores you obtain in mains and the personal interview.
Being an applicant, you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility requirements before applying for this recruitment exam for PSBs, have a look at the different criteria below.
The Age Limit
Your age should linger between 20 to 30 years on November 26, 2020, for appearing in this exam. However, age relaxation is as per different categories. Some of these are like:
- SC/ ST is five years
- OBC is three years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) is ten years
- Ex-Servicemen 5 years
- AN individual who is a victim of the 1984 riots
- A person domiciled in J&K during January 1, 1980, and December 31, 1989, has five years.
Since you know much about IBPS SO notification and the procedure of IBPS SO Exam, try your luck at this exam for a lucrative and secure profession. Once you work hard and prepare strategically, you can land a job for yourself in Public Sector Banks.